Standard Returns Policy
All returns must be authorised by our Customer Service Team please email email@example.com if you wish to make a return. Our returns policy for items bought is 28 days.
We do not accept returns of:
- Any product(s) returned more than 28 days from the date of purchase.
- Any product(s) that has been opened and or used (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any product(s) not in its original condition.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
- Any product part of an offer/promotion returned to us we will charge the full price for the other items as a result.
Please do not send us product(s) that have not been authorised for return with our Customer Service Team and that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-authorised returns and non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you. If you return any product to us, please obtain a proof of posting receipt from the Post office.
If the reason for your return is due to our error on our part with your order or a faulty product, we will refund your postage costs. If your return was not authorised by our Customer Service Team before you sent your return back we are not responsible for refunding your postage costs. Any faulty product not deemed faulty once tested you will be charged the return postage cost to return this product to you.